Academic year 2019/20
|Term||School Term Begins||School Term Ends|
|One||Tuesday 3rd September 2019||Thursday 24th October 2019|
|Two||Monday 4th November 2019||Friday 20th December 2019|
|Three||Tuesday 7th January 2020||Friday 14th February 2020|
|Four||Monday 24th February 2020||Friday 3rd April 2020|
|Five||Monday 20th April 2020||Friday 22nd May 2020|
|Six||Monday 1st June 2020||Thursday 16th July 2020|
- The term dates above include all the inset days
- Schools must meet for at least 380 sessions in each academic year (i.e. 190 days).
- Teaching staff are required to work a further five days each year for the purpose of professional training.
- All schools will have 5 days of training/planning spread throughout the year.
- Schools will be closed to pupils on these days.
- Training/planning days are organised individually by each school.